Old February 4th 04, 02:24 PM
Ellice

On 2/3/04 10:39 AM,"BDS2pds" posted:

THANKS to you oh Ellice. These are wonderful sites and something will work
for
sure. Barbie

You're very welcome. Working in an LNS in Virginia - a lot of people do
colonial or traditional decorating, and thus want needlework to go with it.
So, it kind of jogs my memory to find the designers sites whose work I've
seen that I think will fit your ideas.

We've done framing for a customer who did a gorgeous piece - a layout of
colonial Williamsburg - and we could never find it. You actually had to go
to the shop in the historic area to get the chart.

Anyhow - hope you find something you love! Some of those I listed are just
beautiful when worked up, and all of them have very nice charts, stitch
diagrams (except where I made notes).

Ellice