Old July 13th 16, 06:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
pecan[_4_]

Default Machine Embroidery

Hi. It's been several years since I posted here, and almost as many for
my mother, Joyce in Africa, whom some of you might remember. I have
tried setting up her computer to get newsgroups, but haven't got it
working yet.

The reason I'm here today is in the vagur=e hope of finding someone who
has a Husqvarna embroidery machine, with a card reader, and the relevant
software for us to buy/borrow. My mother bought a machine several years
ago, and (long story) after emigrating to the UK finds that she has a
dongle but no software, rendering the machine almost obsolete, and no
support from Husqvarna. It's the 5D software she needs (or a 3D dongle
- another long story), and any help would be appreciated.

I realise this shouldn't be posted in a hand embroidery group, but I'm
hoping someone can help anyway.

Cathy
--
== Not nuts, just a little eccentric. ==