Old February 19th 11, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Kalmia

Default A small whine

On Feb 15, 10:28*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
It is the prefect morning to sit and stitch. Trash is out, the laundry is
caught up and frankly a heating pad is in order on my lower back.. And I
have to wait for return calls

BUT THERE IS NOTHING BUT CRAP on TV.

Cheour painryl

I feel your pain. But, when stitching, I can't watch tv. If I'm home
alone and want to stitch, I load on my Mozart or just tune in a radio
stand.

At night, if I'm not reading, I first check out TCM - only
uninterrupted movie station I get. Then I check out HSN and QVC (not
too desperate, huh?, then maybe a peek at WE ( Hate Bridezilla).
I have never seen Jersey Shore or any of that ilk. Learning Channel
is OK. I never watch the major network prime time stuff either.
Joy Behar show borders on the seamy side, and Nancy G is just too
upsetting to go to bed on. I have even enjoyed Father Corapi's
sermons on EWTN.

Oh, for the return of HItchcock. I'll even watch old Sandford and Son
or Andy G.