Old February 16th 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce[_4_]

Default A small whine

On 15/02/2011 15:28, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
It is the prefect morning to sit and stitch. Trash is out, the laundry is
caught up and frankly a heating pad is in order on my lower back.. And I
have to wait for return calls

BUT THERE IS NOTHING BUT CRAP on TV.

Cheryl

We stopped watching TV shortly after I retired and we moved up here; we
found there was always something more interesting to do. Now we listen
to BBC Radio 4 and BBC Radio 7 using the BBC iPlayer so that we can
listen to a programme when it's convenient to do so.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney