Old February 2nd 11, 01:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default who is snowed in today? (Tuesday 2/1)

On 2/1/11 12:52 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

We're not snowed in, but ice on the road closed schools this a.m. while
we await more "mixed mess" later today. I'm just happy not to be at work
and have a quiet day at home today!

Planning to get some extra stitching done, and maybe attack a closet
that's long overdue for a cleanout. DD used it as a dumping ground, and
now she's not here (away at school), so it's my call on how to dispose
of the contents.

sue

Tuesday = phone call to come pick up DD as she heard the bus driver was
"freaking out" over the little amount in the AM (then again it could be the
students she has). On Tuesdays and Fridays I drive DD to school - it just
works better. Stayed home other than the drive to the bank and school.

Today - we're all home. Roads are a mess, the forecast calls for icing later
(or did that change again).

Goal - read and stitch!

Cheryl