Old August 4th 14, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Finally the Flower Garden Quilt Top

This quilt top is from "The Quilter Magazine" year 2013. I have already cut out the 30 sets of pieces that make up the quilt top. Yesterday I started sewing the blocks to gather. This is a challenge for me because there are 12 half squares in each block, two different sizes. Progress is slow as I only sewed 4 blocks which took me all afternoon. I tie all my strings by hand which is why it took so long. Will keep you all posted on my progress. I graphed this out to make it 11 inch block instead of a 6 inch. Also changing the leaf to make it larger. One thing I learned is when you change something it effects most of the other pieces.
Sandy$ in Idaho