Old May 11th 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hannibalannie

Default Princess Diana Sweaters

hannibalannie had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Re-Prin...ers-26010-.htm :

maryland wrote:

maryland had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Princes...ers-18240-.htm :

Murielle wrote:

Ages ago I offered to email anyone who was interested the patterns
for
the
three Diana sweaters that were featured in a magazine during the
first
years
of her marriage to Prince Charles.

I can do that now.

If you would like the patterns which I'll be sending as an
attachment,
please contact me at ... amls at calcna dot ab dot ca ... and I'll
very

happily share.

Murielle

-------------------------------------

Hi Murielle,
I'm looking for the knitting pattern for the "sheep" sweater that Princess
Diana made so famous..
I hope you can help me,
regards Annie

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
Web and RSS access to your
favorite newsgroup -
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25166 messages and counting!

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25679 messages and counting!