Old September 26th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
jerizjoolz

Default Biggest Bead and Jewelry Store - Introduction

On Sep 20, 9:37 pm, Beady Eyed Blogger wrote:
The biggest bead and jewelry store in the nation is located in San
Diego and is called South Sun Products.

I'm writing our friendly introduction to this google bead group, of
which we hope we can be a useful resource to. For now we are only
available for those who live in San Diego to shop at, but very soon we
will launch a retail website.

In the meantime, for anyone not in San Diego, you will certainly find
some entertainment and useful information in our a href="http://
southsunproducts.blogspot.combead blog/a.

Our store website, which will soon be a super mega site for bead and
jewelry shopping, is located athttp://www.southsunproducts.com.

Thank you!

The Beady Eyed Blogger

Hi,
I just went to your site only to discover that you don't have a bead
catalog. Are you planning to create one?
Jeri, hopeless bead addict