Old September 18th 04, 03:22 AM
Don/Gen

thanks for posting this site. Great fabrics.
Gen

"Marcia Smith aka ThreadHead" wrote in message
m...
I did a google search and this was the only link that came up. They may
or may not have it in stock, but it can't hurt to ask.

http://www.craftconn.com/cats.htm

HTH,
Marcia
aka ThreadHead
Apex, NC

Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply wrote:
Hi Guys,
While looking at cat fabrics at eBay, I saw a *darling* Michael

Miller Pixie
Cat print that I absolutely MUST have more of :-)! The auction is for

just a
fat quarter and the starting bid is $4.25 for a fat quarter! The seller

is
crazy but KNOWS what we cat fabric enthusiasts are like :-)! To make

matters
worse, the background of this fabric is boue (yuck!!) but the design is
absolutely superb!!!!
Anyway, I have searched Quiltshops.com and the fabric is not to be

found
:-(((. Does anyone know of another fabric search site that I could use.

Also,
has anyone seen this fabric in yout LQS? My closest LQS is about 35

mies away
so I don't get there very often. If you gan get your hands on this

fabric in
just about *any* color background, I would be more than willing to work

a trade
or just pay you outright. Here's the link to the auction if you want

to get a
look at the fabric

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8131384 3
77&rd=1 That's a loooong link addy so you might have to copy &

paste it
into your browser. Thanks for ANY help in locating more of this fabric.
CiaoMeow ^;;^
.
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties

their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!
Online Photos at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary