Old September 23rd 03, 10:48 PM
gundoc

Melissa,

It's really good to know that you are ALIVE!!!!!!

Marcie )
"Melissa in NJ" wrote in message
Nope nothing happened with it as I have been a lazy butt!!!!

I PROMISE it WILL show up in a few days and definitely by the weekend. Had
so many things happen last week and over the weekend I won't go into, but
that is why it has been delayed!

Melissa in NJ

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus)
and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka "Kitty Wan Kenobi"),

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply
--

"CreativePain" wrote in message
Hi...

I was reading here the other day about someone organising a FQ swap. I

was
hoping to get involved cos it sounds like fun. I've been away a few days,
flicked through the messages, but can't see anything about it.

Has anything happened yet? Or have I missed it?

Ali

--
"Flatter me and I may not believe you. Criticise me and I may not like

you.
Ignore me and I may not forgive you. Encourage me and I will not forget
you." -William Arthur Ward-

---