Old September 22nd 03, 09:05 PM
gundoc

I am in swap with Melissa (she is the one who hosting the swap - One on One
swap). I love her swaps. Maybe her line is down due of the hurricane knocked
out the powers (I am not for sure tho).

I don't know anything about this swap with Yvonne.

Marcie )
"CreativePain" wrote in message
Hi...

I was reading here the other day about someone organising a FQ swap. I

was
hoping to get involved cos it sounds like fun. I've been away a few days,
flicked through the messages, but can't see anything about it.

Has anything happened yet? Or have I missed it?

Ali

--
"Flatter me and I may not believe you. Criticise me and I may not like

you.
Ignore me and I may not forgive you. Encourage me and I will not forget
you." -William Arthur Ward-

---