Old September 22nd 03, 06:43 PM
Yvonne Stuchell

Default Anything happened on the FQ Swap yet?

I host a monthly FQ Swap that has been going on for years now. Please
follow the link and click on the link to the instructions to learn
more. This month is "Ugly Fabrics" and the deadline is Sep 30th.

Yvonne

=====
Yvonne Stuchell

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/8540
Wife/food_scientist/quilter/mom/nurse/cheerleader/housekeeper/gardener/home
remodeler/every role that life demands from us

"CreativePain" wrote in message ...
Hi...

I was reading here the other day about someone organising a FQ swap. I was
hoping to get involved cos it sounds like fun. I've been away a few days,
flicked through the messages, but can't see anything about it.

Has anything happened yet? Or have I missed it?

Ali

--
"Flatter me and I may not believe you. Criticise me and I may not like you.
Ignore me and I may not forgive you. Encourage me and I will not forget

---