Old November 30th 03, 01:43 PM
kteedidit

Default UPGRADE

Hello all
I get to upgrade my wheelchair, a jazzy 1470, used only a couple of dozen
times. I prefer my scooter .....anyway....
I think someone should get it that would use it. It is a very good machine
, in that, it is a larger chair and will go just about anywhere. I consider
this the "hummer h-2" of the wheelchair world. It larger adn needs to have
a lift appropriate for it. I paid over $9000 for it. I want to trade for
a couple of commercial machines.....ck35 with ppd/motor/ fully loaded and as
many extras as possible. I also want DAK 7 PROFESSIONAL ......and the
appropriate cable.......the usb one
Add all this up and it still only half of what I paid for the chair. Or
I will take 5800 or the chair.......this is a top of the line chair. Candy
apple red, it will clear a 6" curb and has the hand controls. Please email
me for more info....ok
I would rather trade this than just let it sit in my garage...
regards
kate