Old May 13th 14, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default RIP, Jasmine

On 5/13/2014 10:00 AM, Joan Erickson wrote:
My dog, Jasmine, went over the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. I got her as a
pup for Mother's Day in 2001 and it was the day after Mother's Day when
she left us. 13 is pretty old for a lab, so she had a good, long life.
She was hard of hearing and her bodily functions were leaving her, so
it was definitely time for her to go.

(((((Joan)))))...Hugs are all I can give, but I know you gave Jasmine a
lovely life, and the kindest gift of all at the end.

Gill....Jack sends doggie love to you.