Old December 13th 11, 03:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Kalmia

Default Have you ever wanted to give away all your needlework gear?

On Dec 13, 8:59*am, Donna wrote:
On Dec 13, 8:31*am, Karen C in Calif wrote:

Kalmia wrote:
I am seriously thinking along those lines. *My fingers are getting
sore, and I really have no desire to do any projects. *My walls are
full and there is no one I want to make anything for.
Should I wait a year, or just tote all my floss, Persian wool,
crochet needles etc to the next local craft show and give it all away?

When do you know you've had enough?

When I've died.

--

Good reply, Karen!

As for my opinion on this: *I divested myself of some things in the
1990s that I paid serious money to get back in the 2000s. Just
saying.

Donna in Virginia

I get ya. I had to find a crochet hook recently - delved into my 30
yo stash. After all, they don't take up to much space.