Old August 28th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN

Default OT proposed discussion: How did you learn to be a "woman" ratherthan a "girl"?

Or if you have a BeautiControl consultant in your area, give her a call.
They also help with wardrobe colors. Department store makeup counters
can also help.

Julia in MN

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:
I learned it from a Mary Kay consultant. All of them are trained in showing
you how to choose the right colors for your complexion, and how to properly
apply it to make yourself look amazing!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Besides the employment issue, I have been pondering trying to find out
how to "do" make up properly for a while now -- simply so I *can* do it
when the mood/situation strikes -- like going out for a nice evening
with my husband or to a wedding, etc.

Hence, realizing I have virtually no knowledge in an area many women
seem to have plenty, I thought I'd ask where that knowledge came
from...where did you learn it?

Pondering,
Tricia

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/