Old July 1st 03, 06:09 PM
Deirdre S.

I'd love to make a pilgrimage there sometime ... but it is further
away now than it used to be, so it make take a while before I can
afford to go.

Meanwhile, I will save my nickels for Tim McCreight, who does a
'metalworking for non-metalworkers' class here in Portland at the
College of Art & Craft during summer session. I've missed it for this
year, but I will be prepared for next year.

Deirdre

On 01 Jul 2003 16:04:33 GMT, (Laurie) wrote:

Elise! Oh my goodness...thanks for posting this. It's a fabulous opportunity,
isn't it?

The Use of Foul Language in Written Communication: The Tiny Rumblings of the
Ineffectual and Stunted Thinker. The Inability to Think Beyond The Obivious and
The Crude. ~~~Henry A. Byrne