Old October 27th 03, 10:36 PM
Steve Madkins

Default Fantastic Card Making Shop with Rubber Stamps like you wouldn't believe

I've just found the best card making shop in the UK. It's called The
Craft Barn in the lazy village of Lingfield in Surrey.

It's a small shop with a massive attraction. They have visitros from
America giving classes in the studio. They have monthly promotions
with big reductions and the biggest collection of stock I've seen in a
long time.

Check out their website at http://www.craftbarn.co.uk/ and they'll
send you a product catalogue. My guess is that it wont fit through
your letter box. Mine is due any day now.

Don't forget..... http://www.craftbarn.co.uk/