Old January 12th 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
1 Lucky Texan

Default My new website with free jewelry making tutorials

On Jan 11, 12:45 am, Janet_of_all_trades
wrote:
On Jan 7, 8:53 pm, 1 Lucky Texan wrote:

On Jan 6, 9:57pm, Abrasha wrote:

1 Lucky Texan wrote:
On Jan 2, 12:45 am, Janet_of_all_trades =

wrote:
All,
I have created a website that has free jewelery fabrication tutorials
in PDF files for downloading. Please visit the site at
www.thejewelryclassroom.com
and let me know how you like it.
Janet

try this link;

http://thejewelryclassroom.ning.com/

Why?

Your suggestion only complicates matters, and it is redundant. They
both end up at the same page, and hers is easier [to remember].

--
Abrashahttp://www.abrasha.com

For me, I get a 404 error.

perhaps I'm the only one though.

Carl

I bought the web addresses forwww.thejewleryclassroom.netand .com
and have them pointed towww.thejewelryclassroom.ning.comso that it
would be easier for people to get to it. I haven't heard of anyone
else having an error message. I did hear that if you are on dial-up,
it takes too long to load the photos, and video. I can't move the
photos and video off the first page due to Ning restrictions. I tried,
and lost all video and photos on the web site.

Janet

I wouldn't worry about it, could be the version of FireFox I'm using
or some 'setting' in the firewall - I dunno.