Old February 11th 04, 06:39 PM
Debbie B

"This is where you have to educate your costumer about how they are made and
that they are a work of art. Just show them the difference between a cheap
Indian bead and good lampwork bead and they will learn to appreciate the
art.
Roxan"

This is correct. I am learning about beads and now know the difference
between cheap and quality. I am starting to collect the lampwork as I can
afford it. And like some of the others, I don't want to resell them. I
keep them and look at them (touch them) and some I'm making into stuff for
me. They are too beautiful to part with.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

---