Old October 21st 04, 06:35 PM
Diana Curtis

Yep, yep.. thats who we less than affluent peeps do it. We want it all, and
we WILL have it.
Just think, garage sale season next year could land you a tumbler. Ebay
might have one that suits your needs... in the mean time you could create
little faux candies for a poly gingerbread house instead of beads, or make
ones that dont require sanding.
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
"~Candace~" wrote in message
m...
Buy clay, forage your home for tools, MAKE beads---cover all three that
way

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged

beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

"Stephanie" wrote in message
Do you
use rubber/latex gloves or something?

Yeah, Candace got me using those and smoothing with cornstarch.

Have you
considered tumbling your beads?

Yes, I am working on Santa...

It's always a dilema, buy beads or buy clay or buy tools... Such is life
LOL!

.Stephanie.