Old October 20th 04, 03:20 AM
~Candace~

Future Floor Polish, Cheryl. It's not expenisve at all (my budget is crying
out to me all the time too) and it's SO freaking easy to do. You can either
dip your pieces in it or use the softest brush you can get a hold of to
paint your pieces with it.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

"C A . Butler" wrote in message
Hi all
When I have baked my Premo Sculpey, is it essential to varnish my
creation,
what are the consequences if I don't and if I have to varnish, what should
use, bearing in mind I am on a very tight budget. I have read on the
newsgroup that clear nail varnish works??
Thanks in advance
Cheryl