Old September 3rd 10, 06:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Needing Grinch Christmas authority

Thank You So Very Much Kate. Yes. Exactly. Welcome Christmas. How
wonderful and very kind of you to help me get this skirt just perfectly
right. ( Quite a few more words than I'd planned but it will tickle more
than one generation.)
Fah who for-aze
Dah who dor-aze
You've solved my next step and made me hum. Just happy thank you.
Polly

"Kate in MI" wrote in message
Is this it?

http://www.links2love.com/welcome-ch...inch-stole.htm

--
Kate in MI

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
What was I thinking? Our youngest daughter, DDIL, Grand and BF asked for
Christmas tree skirts back last December and I thought that would be such
a happy, easy gift for all 4 of them.
The one on the design wall just now is for DD. She is such a fan of
The Grinch. The stash had some terrific Grinch prints but there's an
area where I really could appliqué the words: Nah Tum Dough Ray . .
except that's probably not accurate.
Gee. I sincerely apologize. There are some among you who will have
that silly tune bumbling around in your head for hours. I really hate to
have been the cause. But. Can anybody tell me the proper spelling for
what I need to write on the skirt?
Polly ( it's not easy being this dippy)