Old March 27th 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default OFF TOPIC - tough news followed by good news

On 3/27/07 8:24 AM, in article ,
"lucretia borgia" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak ,in
rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with

He may find a good home, I'm sure he will, but it is kind of crushing
at his age. Sympathies for him. Nice award for him though lol

He "kinda knew" by the third round - of the 8 goalies that made teams, all
but one are "connected" in one way or another. And there was a lot of bad
feeling in certain groups when DS's JV team beat the Trinity JV team 3 times
running with DS in net.

S i g h ! We used to see the same thing here in soccer, I think it is
not possible to eliminate it, there are always SOME parents who should
have been drowned at birth !

Yes, or as the joke I heard once from a coach - the perfect coaching job is
at the orphanage. No parents....

Sad but true