Old July 29th 05, 03:51 PM
Will O. Whisp

In article . com,
says...

Except I wasn't kidding about the brillo/SOS pad. Very light abrasion
to remove outer layers of skin (and discoloration) without breaking the
skin works very well. I've done this for years after picking
blackberries, staining wood, etc.

Rob

My apologies for thinking you were being facetious.

In that case, I wonder why no one has mentioned the
excellent waterless hand cleaners on the market,
both with and without pumice, used by automotive
mechanics for removing deeply dug in grease and grime?
As an artist, I use waterless hand cleaners regularly
for removing paint and stains from my hands.