Old August 14th 03, 03:56 AM
CrystalLuv

Dear Rose Catts:
I have searched the web for your name and came up with only 3 posts.
First one being on Aug 9th 2003 (which erroneously flamed another clay
artist). The only other two were directed to me. If you are the
original designer of these, please don't hesitate to show us your web
site or pictures of them (published or otherwise).

I don't think anyone can own this particular idea because they can be
made many different ways and are just putting two mediums together.
Millefiori canework designs can be considered more original than
something like this.

I never claimed being the original designer of this concept. You seem
to be claiming ownership to some beads that have never been seen by
anyone (including me). I merely stated when I started making these,
and showed a bracelet I made last year with them. Then I started
selling them on the internet in July on my website and on JustBeads.

We would all love to see your work. Please post your website or
photos for us to look at. D.Jean (ACJewels)

P.S. I have been working with polymer clay since 1992.

http://www.acjewels.com

(rosecatts) wrote in message om...
It has come to my attentiion that a poster here is using my designs of
inlaid crystals as her own original design. Let it be known that I was
designing these since 1999! I hope Leigh does lay the cards on the
table and let the posters at PCC know the name of the clayer who uses
other's ideas freely as her own. Thank you Darlene for posting all
over the internet ideas that I have been selling for 4 years!