Old July 9th 03, 06:38 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
(alia) wrote:

i just bought a silver lot that inclluded like 25 eye pins, but i am
not sure what to do with them!! any suggestions?

alia

They're super for making pendants and earrings out of beads! I'm not
talented at making jewelry, so what I usually do if I want to wear a
bead (or if a buyer wants me to make it wearable for them) is stick it
on an eye pin with a little sterling bead at the top and another at the
bottom, bend the top into a loop, and put it on a cord or an earwire.
Quick and easy!

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org