Old August 1st 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Wooly

Default Daylight S.E.X.!

Made the mistake of visiting the "new" Hobby Lobby, which is just the
old ghetto Hobby Lobby relocated further up the strip mall into a
space vacated earlier this year by Mervyn's.

Yesterday was the first day the "new" store was open for business
after a four-day down window to move stock, etc.

The clearance section is a sight to behold: five 25-foot aisles full
of stuff which had in the old store been crammed into a dark corner
willy-nilly with no hope of finding anything. The clearance section
in the new store is organized well and undoubtedly contains stuff that
HL is dropping from it's standard line.

I found a full bag of the Bernat 100% merino @ $2.75/ball, all
same-dyelot navy. It'll knit up as a gansey quite nicely, albeit at a
"non-traditional" gauge. I also bought five hanks of same in the
medium-light wedgewood blue for a kid sweater - at that price I can
afford to put him in 100% handwash wool, right?

Just what I needed - more yarn!

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...