Old December 29th 15, 01:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default Quilted jacket

"Brian" wrote in message ...

Several years ago I made myself a quilted jacket
(https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian0908/, album = quilted jacket). I
took the pictures with my phone, so they are not "great." Even where I
live, Tucson, AZ, it gets cold enough where I need to wear this
relatively heavy jacket some of the time this time of year.

(clip)

I like you jacket and I agree about Tucson getting cold, especially if you
travel up on the mountains! It always make me feel good hem someone
comments on something I have made!
Hope to see you posting more often.
Barbara in central FL