Old July 9th 05, 02:14 AM
Andrew Werby

"kk" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I am a graduate researcher at a university in the US. My work involves
extensive use of a adhesive/epoxy made by omega(www.omega.com). I want
to know desperately the value of its viscosity. The epoxy i use is
OmegaBond-200 (OB-200)

I tried to call up Omega. But they do not have the value. If anybody
has done any experiment or happen to know the value, can you share that
with me?

Thanks

KK

[If you're a graduate researcher, you should be well-qualified to measure
the viscosity yourself. The way I've seen it done is to use a series of cups
with varying-sized holes in the bottom. You choose an appropriate cup, and
using a stopwatch, measure the time it takes to empty; this leads to a
number in CentiPoise. There are other methods as well. Here's a link on the
subject in general:
http://www.andweighing.com/and.nsf/h...ring+Viscosity ]

Andrew Werby
www.unitedartworks.com