Old April 17th 05, 10:14 PM
annemarie

wrote in message
oups.com...
chris will be my 1st visit with new zealander! it'll be fun to meet
her after talking pottery all these years. we'll certainly get into
the mud.

i have about 40 days of stuff to show her of the area in only 4 days...
she'll be jet lagged when she leaves here...

she'll pick up a few local slang terms, "fur sur".

~ too bad steve mills didn't announce HIS visit! he slept about 2
miles aways from several potters!

see ya

steve

Chris and I a definately waiting for the day that you and your wife visit
NZ. I think here in NZ we hear and see a lot of US culture and accent
because of so much US TV. Its interesting there was a local programme on
last night and it had clips from back in the 70's interviewing people. The
hair and clothes are a scream, but the voices were much more englishy.
NZ'ers accents are getting more american these days.