Old April 17th 05, 01:42 AM
annemarie

wrote in message
oups.com...
most of us in USA hate the BushWackerCrap going on. i'm not sorry to
post that anywhere, even on a pottery site.

truly alot of people voted for him that are really wondering why they
followed their "religious leaders" (?) and also why we're still in
Iraq. stunningly a lot of people somehow thought we'd be *done* in
iraq by now. how? non-thinking people are still allowed to vote...

so how frequently does anyone invade & take over & leave? i'm not
strong on a lot of world history but 2 years would be pretty short a
time to invade, wait, and leave.

by the way - i stand for annemarie's comments even though i'm one of
those USA people who frequently think we're the only ones in the world
with internet access...

see ya

steve

Oh I do get irritated, but it was not nice taking it out on Sonya.
Talking to Chris this morning, she is so looking forward to her trip and
meeting you. )
Cheers
Annemarie