Old February 6th 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Default focus? Medallion quilts

The first quilts I made were medallions. G I did them on the serger
by using rectangular panels and adding borders around them. Layered
them, used a basting gun to tack them. Then quilted using decorative
machine stitching on the seams. Can't remember how I finished the
edges.
But I did a whole batch of them one year for Christmas. They have been
well used as I recall. G
(The panels I used were either some that were prints of some of the
"Small Quilts" designs. Some I used 2 pillow panels.)

Pati, in Phx.

On Feb 5, 8:34*am, "Taria" wrote:
Someone used to do a 'focus on' msg. here once in awhile. *Go over and
google image 'medallion quilt'.
What a lot of beautiful quilts to behold. *Do you guys make many of these?
I think I have made at least a few over the years.
Taria