Old February 5th 11, 09:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr

Default Red, white and blue hugg

Ooooh, I almost forgot about these. Did you get my blocks? How's the quilt
coming? Are you rested from working at the TreadleArt booth? (I'm just
full of questions today!)

"Pati, in Phx" wrote in message
THere is still plenty of time to send blocks.
Next week end (Thurs. Fri. and Sat.) I will be working at the
Quilt, Craft, and Sewing Festival (put on by the Rusty Barn group).
That means 3 days of exhaustion. G
And some cash money. (Any of you in AZ that come by, I will be at the
TreadleArt booth, stop by and say hi.)

So will really start work on it after that.

Pati, in Phx

On Jan 23, 6:41 am, IMS wrote:
We have a few more days to submit a block, right?

-Irene