Old September 27th 10, 12:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
King's Crown[_3_]

Default Crochet injury

"mirjam" wrote in message
On Sep 23, 7:38 am, "King's Crown" wrote:
I've done so much crocheting in the past 2 weeks I've hurt my shoulder.
How
the heck does one hurt their shoulder while moving their hands. Ahh
nothing
a little ice and motrin won't take care of.

I've also started the Bernat Crochet Along. Having a blast on Ravelry
talking with gals across the globe who are doing the project.

Check out the Bernat blog for details. http://blog.bernat.com/ It just
started if anyone wants to join in.

Lynne

Lynne
when doing any craft, always sit properly , and try not to work more
than 3 hours at the same technique/position , after 3 hours take a
break or do some other movements
all the best
mirjam

Thank you for pointing that out. As I figured I was crocheting with my arm
pinned against the couch arm. I make sure my arms are free as quite
obviously the hand bones are connected the shoulder bones. haha

I'll need to remind myself not to do it more than 3 hours at a time.
Usually I don't, but for a football game I did. Next time maybe only
crochet for half a game.

Lynne