Old February 13th 04, 03:29 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I lay out the page in Adobe GoLive (my web dev. tool), the cut/paste the
source code into the auction description.

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

"Arondelle" wrote in message
Kandice Seeber wrote:

If you haven't created your own auction layout, use one of ebay's. They
aren't bad, and having some sort of visual layout is a huge plus. Or,

learn
HTML to create your own layout.

I would LOVE to put my own HTML layouts in my auctions, but haven't
figured out how to do that.

Logos, links and font colors/sizes aren't a problem. Where do you start
the code that you paste in: at html, body, or what? Applying
background images, and tables? (I know that eBay won't allow
javascript, especially scripts that open new windows -- been there,
tried that.) I know this stuff can be done 'cause I've seen it, but I'm
completely be-fuzzled.

Note: I've been doing HTML since 1995. I detest websites with music,
flashing text, black or green backgrounds with red text and tons of
animated graphics. The occasional cursor toy is OK, but only on sites
otherwise devoid of the above violations of good taste, and meant
strictly for fun. Check out: http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com for tips
on good HTML design.

Arondelle
To email me, empty the pond with a net