Old December 4th 03, 03:52 PM
Penny S

Kitty Fluff murmured while asleep:
Hi everyone!

I have finished my fashion design education and am setting up my
homebased plus size fashion design business.

I am seeking information and opinions about some EXCELLENT
patternmaking software.....also fashion illustration/design software.

I am capable of designing and making patterns on my own but doing it
on the computer with good software is faster and probably most
accurate considering how I get frequent brain poofs.

I also am capable of doing original fashion illustration but would
like to doing something enhanced on the computer....for a nice
professional look.

My clothing line will be for ladies 1X to 12X...so of course I will
need software that can accomodate those sizes.

Thanks in advance for reading my post and big hugs if you leave your
opinion here.

Becky :santa:

this subject comes up all the time here, do a google groups search for wild
ginger and pattern master software