Old January 25th 06, 12:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default What all do you do craftwise?

In fact, I actually went out and had fun with some friends
the night I was granted a divorce... it was like a heavy weight was lifted
from my shoulders.

I understand that feeling! What a poor judge of character I was.

BTW, 4 years ago I married a guy I had dated for 16 years. We both had
kids to raise and weren't optimistic about a blended family so we waited
until the 4 of them were on their own. Living with another adult on an
equal basis after all those years is one of the most difficult things we
have ever had to do.

Jane