Old September 22nd 05, 02:33 AM
Patti S

Pami
I had a bad skiing accident in my early 20's and seriously blew out my
knee. I hobbled around on it for years. In my 40's, the pain was
unbearable and they kept telling me the same thing too - that I was too
young. I had 3 surgeries on it before they finally replaced my knee when
I was 48. I'll be honest with you and tell you it wasn't the most
pleasant experience I've ever had, but..... I've not felt this good in
decades! The physical therapy is crucial. Mr Dr. told me I would only
get out of it what I put into it... so I was religious about the therapy
- going above and beyond what was required. I'm so glad to have a
"normal", pain-free knee now. My quality of life changed 100%. Best of
luck in whatever you choose to do.

Hugz
Patti in Seattle