Old January 11th 16, 02:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nyssa[_2_]

Default OT old messages

Shirley wrote:

We seem to be getting a lot of old messages just lately.

However here is one from an old lady. I woke this morning
to find myself an Octogenarian. It is my 80th birthday.

Hugs to all

Happy Birthday, Shirley! I sincerely hope you make it to
being a whatever-they-call-a-90s-genarian!

As for the old messages, there's nothing like a run of
zombie threads all posted by the same person asking for
the EXACT same thing: illegal copies of old patterns. sigh

Some things about Usenet never change, but are helped along
by google and their poor semi-support of Usenet newsgroups.

Nyssa, who hopes Shirley will enjoy a nice piece of cake too