Old October 23rd 13, 12:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Darn! We missed it!

On 10/23/13 5:58 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 21:29:28 -0400, Gillian Murray
wrote:

On 10/22/2013 5:26 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:50:20 -0500, Joan Erickson
wrote:

Late again...it was Ellice's b-d on Sunday. Sooooooooooo,

Happy belated birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy belated birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy belated biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Ellliiiiiiccccce,
Haaappyyyy belated biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you had a super-wonderful day, Ellice!

Best wishes Ellice -

Yoohoo, Ellice, if you are there...hope you had a great birthday!!

Gill

Maybe only does FB ?

nope, she doesn't FB. I called her last night and left a message. I
know she makes me look (and feel) like I have a quiet life. She's taken
over the editorship of the ANG magazine (Donna LaBranche does book
reviews now).

I'll try and touch base with her either tomorrow night or Thursday night
while I'm at the rink.