Old September 20th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Default OT Choosing a dog breed

Not sure if this is what you remember -- but looks like it might do the
trick!

http://www.iams.com/iams/breed-infor...FQ7xDAodticObQ

--
Kate in MI

"Leslie& The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
Some time back- it could have been several years ago- someone posted a
link to a quiz that helped you choose a dog breed that would be suitable
to your needs. It asked questions like how often would you would groom
the dog, what size home you had, other pets, etc. Then it gave you
several breeds that would suit your living conditions and other
requirements. Does anybody know what the website was called or did
anybody save the link?

TIA (Nope! Not for me- we are happy with just the four of us!)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.