Old September 20th 09, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

Default OT Choosing a dog breed

Some time back- it could have been several years ago- someone posted a link
to a quiz that helped you choose a dog breed that would be suitable to your
needs. It asked questions like how often would you would groom the dog,
what size home you had, other pets, etc. Then it gave you several breeds
that would suit your living conditions and other requirements. Does anybody
know what the website was called or did anybody save the link?

TIA (Nope! Not for me- we are happy with just the four of us!)

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.