Old November 26th 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Sterling

Default In need of advice.

If you did a google search on "photographing jewelry" you'd get these sites:

Some are from sites that want you to buy their stuff, but they do offer some
good advice.

http://www.mkdigitaldirect.com/tips/...aphy_tips.html

http://www.tabletopstudio.com/docume...raphy_Tips.htm

http://www.home-jewelry-business-suc...g-jewelry.html

http://www.home-jewelry-business-suc...otography.html

http://jewelryphotography.com/

.... well, you get the picture. There are loads of sites on the net that
offer good advice on lighting, technique, method, etc for photographing
jewelry.

Happy Reading

Sterling

"Maneki Neko" wrote in message
: Greetings,
:
: I've been trolling about the group for a while now and the thought
: occurred that maybe I should ask for some advice. I have been running
: my own business making chain mail jewelry and other fun metal things.
: I have fount that the hardest part of running my online business was
: getting good pictures of my work. I was hoping that perhaps some of
: you folks could hop over to my site and comment on my pictures. Any
: advice would be helpful as I am only a beginning photographer. Please
: be brutally honest.
:
: a href="http://manekinekodesigns.com"Maneki Neko Designs/a
: