Old May 19th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

Default OT speaking of Blogs Mine is up for a bit now Many of you know me from long ago some of you know

On May 14, 11:23 am, Vicky wrote:
On May 13, 9:42 pm, "Vibrant Jewels"
wrote:

I do find this offensive, please advertise for your sex business elsewhere!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group: "Vicky" wrote in message

roups.com...

I have 2 business but this is about my life so i hope i want afend any
one by posting it here! I think it be a good place to write about all
of me input will be nice Hugs to my fellow Beaders and friends Victoria

Excuse me but my blog doesnt even have sex on it its about me
personally

no