Old May 19th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Default OT speaking of Blogs Mine is up for a bit now Many of you know me from long ago some of you know

Happy Birthday Maren!!! LOL

And personally I don't have time to blog at all... I'm doing well to post
here once in a while! LOL
--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Maren at google" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 18, 1:11 pm, "Vibrant Jewels"
wrote:
Well I scrolled to the bottom and linked thru to her Nurse Nancy
Site,
http://nursevicki.com- one of her first posts is about her business,
looks
like the blog is a front to enter her phone sex/porno business, and she
DID
post on here for us to look - I was curious as to what it had to do with
beading... the answer is NOTHING. But don't take my word for it, go look
for
yourself.

Furthermore she didn't look familiar and I don't believe she was ever a
member here either.
--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web stohttp://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads
Auctions:http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
"Kalera"
wrote in message

. ..

I didn't see what was so offensive about it? It's just her blog... so
what
she does for a living isn't your thing, but there aren't any pictures or
ads, she's just talking about her life.

Vibrant Jewels wrote:
Trust me, it has NOTHING to do with beads! You don't want to go there!
YUCK.

actually, she's been posting more often than me recently, but I do
agree
that going to the website you posted the URL of, I find that a bit
offensive
too (and I'm not exactly easily offended either)

Maren
(yes, got a blog too, no pictures in it either, but you may be
offended in
one way or another if you read it. Not a whole lot about beads in it,
I'm
afraid, as that would be taking time out for myself, like reading
posts and
posting here, and I haven't had a whole lot of time for that for about
a year
now. I do hope that'll get better in the next few weeks or months
though.
And as I'm not advertising anything in that blog I'm not posting the
URL
either. - I'm not a kid, I'm a girl and today is my birthday (it is.
And Carla
and Kalera have some idea the how-many-eth it is))