Old February 5th 11, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default OT almost, special chocolate

Chocolate is a cure for almost anything. I keep some little Tootsie
Roll midgees around. They can be put in the mouth to let dissolve
slowly, which helps me to not over-indulge. And 13 of them are only 4
points for WW

Our trial on right now includes two very sick attorneys trying to put
on their case. That is for the Plaintiff. The coughing and hacking and
nose blowing is rude, intrusive, and hopefully won't spread to
everyone else. I was sorely tempted to hand out masks to everyone.

Ginger in CA

On Feb 2, 8:23*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I'm trying as hard as I can to recover from a brutal cold/flu/sinus/allergy
attack. *May even have pyromania. *I needed something that didn't take any
sense and have been assembling the wonderful sacks of *" I Spy" *that Susan
carefully cut and shared. *DH says it looks like a mess. *I forgive him
since he hasn't even threatened to put me out of my misery.
* * Food Network has gone chocolate crazy getting ready for Valentine's Day.
Today, Ina Garden was recommending adding a few spoonfuls of instant coffee
granules to brownie batter. *She says it intensifies the chocolate. *My
sister insists that a dash of cinnamon is great in chocolate. *( Ugh). I say
chocolate good stuff requires a pinch of salt.
* * Let's plan a chocolate party. *Bring something. *Want my fudge recipe?
Polly