Old February 3rd 11, 08:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT almost, special chocolate

I'd never heard of that one so I tottered over to the shelf of Southern
Living cookbooks and, sure enough, there it is in '89. It adds that they
should be stored in an air-tight container. Yeah. Right. Like there would
ever be a need. Polly

"dealer83
I hope you are feeling better soon, Polly. If the chocolate fix
doesn't cure you, nothing will. My contribution is chocolate covered
cherry cookies, a cake type cookie with a cherry in the middle with
fudge frosting on top. mmmm.....all these suggestions are mouth
watering, aren't they? Donna