Old December 25th 03, 02:20 AM

Default Making images on Premo with T-shirt transfer paper???

Hello all. I am new to this group. I have read somewhere that it is
possible to use T-shirt transfer paper for inkjet printers to make an
image on Premo clay. Is this true?

I am unable to find the source of the idea. I read so much at the
library and bookstores (I know, I'm not supposed to do that, I'm
supposed to buy the books. However, there are more books than I have
money. Oh bother.) that I can't for the life of me remember where or
when I read it. I also don't remember any other details about the method.

If anyone in this group can help me, I'd be ecstatic! I have been
wanting to try to transfer a certain Erte bitpic for about six months
now, and have been going out of my skull trying to find the instructions
for the method.

Thank you all in advance for any help you can give me.

Happy Holidays!

Peace.