Old July 8th 03, 01:43 AM
spampot

That's exactly what it looks like to me; my grandmother did one of those
for each of her grandchildren. Unfortunately I don't have the pattern,
but I bet a google search on "crochet," "afghan," and "daisy" would
produce results.

Allaya Diep wrote:
I can't see it very well, but that looks like a full daisy stitch to me.
What do the rest of you think?

Allaya

wrote in message
. ..

try posting this in rec.crafts.textiles.yarn as this group is very
knowledgeable and helpful.

Sue in Brampton... quilter, crocheter, and new to machine embroidery

In article , says...

Ann wrote:

I've added a few of my quilts here
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky
My scanning/editing can use some work but thought I would share

anyway.

If anyone crochets I have posted a picture (unknown afghan) of an

afghan my

Mom did. I would like to to find this pattern but don't know the name

of

it. Would appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thanks

Ann

Wow!! I like both those quilts! But that Bargello is absolutely
stunning!!
I crochet, but don't know the name of the afghan pattern OTTOMH. I'll
try to look in my books and see if I see it.